Classic Rock Coffee is a franchise on fire right now as it expands around the world. This way cool concept marries coffee & food with classic Rock N Roll… its like the Hard Rock Cafe of Coffee!
Listen as I speak with Brett Payne from Classic Rock Coffee as he describes his challenges in growing a global franchise, what’s cool about the coffee and where they go from here.
KEY “TAKEAWAYS” from the show:
– Knowing how to run a business is a huge advantage if you have No restaurant experience
– Design your website to be a “virtual” tour of your concept & experience
– Consistency in product, concept & execution is paramount
– With the “right” people in place, a great concept will work anywhere
– Stand for quality, ethics & sustainability
– Diversity your main business with other Profit Centers that enhance your brand (merchandise/licensing, etc..)
– Appeal to a broad target demographic through a “Universal draw” (Music)
If you loved this episode, are business savvy and looking for a hot new franchise concept, go to: www.classicrockcoffee.com