Its no secret that customers are spooked… all this terrible news every day has them running for the hills and not your restaurant.
But here’s the opportunity:
If you show them that you’re restaurant cares about their safety, follows all best practices and gives them a contactless experience, they’ll gain confidence and your business will grow.
In this episode of the Restaurant RockStars Podcast, I’m speaking with Robbert Bregman from TableDuck, a company that has figured out how your customers can order from you from anywhere safely via Messenger Apps like “FB Messenger” or “What’s App”? Lots of people communicate with their friends and family all the time using Messengers, so why not with your restaurant.
Interestingly, TableDuck uses a “chatbot” as the heart of its technology. That’s a computer program that simulates a conversation with humans over the internet… Now, your customers can place their order and pay without contact for Dine-In Service, Delivery or Take-out or even get Room Service from a hotel. Pretty cool huh?
Here’s how it works:
1) Let your customers know about your Chatbot
2) Your customer selects a Messenger App and places their order with 10+ payment options
3) An automatic reply is sent to your customer
4) Paid orders come into your kitchen or bar through your POS system. No POS… no worries, the Chatbot still works and sends you the notification
5) You can also send customized promotions and special messages to your customers like: “Hey Roger its Friday night, would you like to order your favorite Burger”?
TableDuck has a Free Demonstration. You can check it out at www.tableduck.com
WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE.
Then go out there and Rock Your Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!