You don’t want to run a restaurant, you want to Build a powerful Brand that draws customers, positive reviews and press!
I’m sure you’d agree that your staff are not only the foundation of your operation, but an extension of your brand. Nothing you do is more important than training your staff, keeping them performing their best and inspiring them to dazzle your guests.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Mr. Jim Snediker of Stock Manufacturing Company in Chicagoland. Jim is a “hospitality workwear guru”, and we’ll be speaking all about the importance of cool and quality uniforms that keep your staff happy and customers coming back for more.
Listen as Jim tells us:
- How giving back to the community Doubled their business during the pandemic
- How the top restaurants think differently about uniforms
- The role “Aesthetics” play in creating, building and sustaining your Brand
- Choices between custom uniform programs and those available immediately in stock
- What’s trending right now and uniforms that stand the test of time
- Why Stock’s uniforms have garnered a “cult” following among top restaurants and Michelin Star properties
- What to look for in fabric choices, comfort, fit and styles
And much more.
Don’t forget Jim is offering our Restaurant Rockstars Audience 20% OFF your uniform program. Use the Coupon Code: Roger20 at checkout.
Watch or Listen and then go out there and Rock YOUR Restaurant!
THANK YOU TO OUR SHOW SPONSOR
Dawn Professional Powers Through More Greasy Dishes than the leading competitor
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!