It’s hard enough to run one successful restaurant keeping all the plates spinning day after day.
What if you had to manage multiple diverse concepts and please a highly discerning clientele, while also executing big weddings and functions to boot? Think of the skillset and experience necessary, not to mention calm and cool under fire just for starters.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast I’m speaking with Ian Pomerville, the Director of Food & Beverage for The Lodge at Spruce Peak in beautiful Stowe, Vermont. Known as “Ski Capital of the East”, some would say Stowe is busier in the summer than winter. Regardless of season, The Lodge is always hopping with upscale guests used to pampered service and perfection with every minute detail.
We can all apply Ian’s philosophies to our own operation. Listen as we learn:
- How to lead, develop and train a diverse team to exceed guest expectations
- What it takes to maintain consistency across all operations
- How The Lodge achieved record sales during the pandemic with fewer tables and limited operations
- Quality-Control Checks and Balances (Fix it before the Guest Sees It!)
- Communication to Guests – What’s Most Important post pandemic
- Why Cleanliness and Safety must remain Top-Priorities for any operation
Ian is truly a hospitality guru, but as you’ll see, he’s also just a regular guy you’d like to have lunch or share a beer with.
Watch or listen to this episode and then Go Rock YOUR Restaurant!
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!