At some point, you’ll start thinking seriously about your “Exit Strategy” from the business.
This might mean retirement, selling your operation, walking away to start a new business, or just spending more time with family.
You can’t do any of these things without a solid restaurant manager or two that you can trust.
So many of us spend so much time in our restaurants, but “empowering” our people to take on more responsibility, use solid judgement and shine should be a top-priority.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Mr. Ken McGarrie of Korgen Hospitality. He is a former restaurant manager who now helps other operators find, recognize and develop management talent.
We’ll be talking all about:
- How Front of House staff prepare to become managers (and even G.M.)
- Best strategies to deal with the Labor Crisis
- Personality traits of the Most Successful Restaurant Managers
- Motivating the team to be their best
- Why “Empowerment” is more effective than “Delegation”
And of course, Ken’s new book “The Surprise Restaurant Manager”.
Listen on, lead by example and Rock YOUR Restaurant!
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!