The menu, vibe, store design and service of this juice concept makes it a winning restaurant formula.
Doing all of this in one location is hard…duplicating this into a fast-growing franchise, that’s another ballgame! Furthermore…Chris & Ed take it a step further having more than one franchise concept! That really takes them into the big leagues of hospitality, and I can tell you, they have learned a thing or two!
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I introduce Susan Taylor/ President & CEO along with Chris Britt and Ed St. Geme Co-Owners of Juice It Up.
Join us as these Restaurant Rockstars give us sound strategy on:
- What restaurant customers are looking for right now as we emerge from the pandemic
- The importance of a well-crafted mission statement that solid company culture is founded upon
- How space design and layout impact the concept’s sales and growth potential
- Onboarding strategy and training of new staff
- Essential technology for customer safety, convenience and efficiency
- Marketing Firepower
And most of all, maintaining that all-important consistency whether you operate in one location or 100.
Don’t miss this episode.
Watch or Listen and then go ROCK your own Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!