There are many legendary restaurateurs in our business, and we can learn from each and every one of their stories.
Rarely do I find a man still working his restaurants 50 years on with the same energy, passion and creativity that led to 26 different locations. Imagine building these brands, developing the concepts, leading the teams and fostering the customer relationships. He’s even written a book about his journey titled “Been There, Done That”! This is the stuff of legend.
I could only be speaking to the legend himself, Mr. Frank Guido of Guido Hospitality Group. Now in his ‘70’s, Frank still works his four restaurants 7 days a week because as he puts it: “Your best customer is the one in the building”!
Clearly, Frank takes a personal interest in each of his guests, regulars or not.
Watch or listen to this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast as Frank tells us:
- “You have to make it right for the guest and not wait for them to complain”
- Why hiring for attitude over experience elevates your restaurant operation
- What it takes to build incredible customer loyalty in the restaurant business
- How gratifying it is to feed hundreds of veterans for Free and give back to the communities they serve
- What it’s like serving Frank Sinatra, Phil Rizzuto, Tony Bennett, Robert De Niro, the cast of the Sopranos and other luminaries
- The importance of offering affordable take-out options and do-it-yourself meal kits
- How to bounce back from adversity and even total devastation of your restaurants from weather events
We will also hear Frank’s “Magic Formula” for true restaurant success!
This one has it all, so don’t miss it!
Watch or Listen and then go ROCK your own Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
Connect With Frank
IG: @frankguidos.littleitaly, @marinersharborkingston
FB: @marinersharbor, @portofcallcatskill, @frankguidoslittleitaly
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!