To build a great business, it takes not only a clear vision but a relentless pursuit to stay ahead of your competition.
As restaurateurs, we are competitive by nature, and to play our best game, we need to always strive to stay fresh, innovate and dazzle our guests.
In this week’s episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Mark Setterington, the Co-Founder and CEO of Island Fin Poke Co. Mark is a 35-year industry veteran who has managed some of the world’s leading restaurant brands.
As you listen, you’ll see what it takes to build a unique innovative brand and unified culture while targeting rapid growth.
Listen as Mark shares:
- The meaning of the Hawaiian term “Ohana” and company culture that is not only embraced, but shared and practiced company wide
- How to create a universal Vibe that translates the brand no matter the location
- Launching a new concept where the food and experience sells itself
- The guest service experience and how it is consistently delivered
- Repeat business and what brings them back for more
- The importance of keeping operations simple and efficient
And of course, one man’s journey that brings intuition and broad experience to bear on founding and operating a dynamic concept.
Listen on, then go out there and Rock YOUR Restaurant!
WATCH THE EPISODE
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
SRV teaches your team to profitably sell and accurately create the food and drinks at your restaurant.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!