You know a really great restaurant the minute you walk in the door.
It’s attention to detail, the way you’re greeted and made to feel comfortable, the ambiance, service provided and of course the food & drinks.
Hitting all these marks is a continual challenge, but my guests today aren’t missing a beat!
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with family operators Joe, Nicole and Blane of the Blue Collar Restaurant Group www.bcrg.co.
They have 9 concepts and growing!
Listen as they tell us:
- The true meaning of “Service First”
- How creating a culture based on family up-levels the guest experience as well as the team
- The importance of cross-training to increase skillsets and move versatile “key” team-members across the organization
- How supporting the communities, they serve, and veterans helps their restaurants “do good by doing good”
- Necessary technology that enhances the personal touch with their guests
- Recognizing up and coming talent for their operation and longevity of staff
And of course, dealing with today’s uncertainties in running restaurants.
Now go out there and ROCK Your Restaurant!