Restaurant Rockstars Episode 341
This Intriguing Restaurant Concept is Out of The Box
LISTEN HERE OR ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER
Prefer to watch the interview?
Click the video below.
Most of us started with a dream and an idea for a great restaurant concept. It’s always so interesting to me to see how restaurant concepts evolve and grow. While some operators are happy with one store, others have the vision to expand and grow their portfolio. This may mean multiple locations and/or multiple restaurant concepts.
This week on the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Austin Capoferi, the President of Franchising and Development for “Beef-A-Roo”. This 56-year-old brand is known for its wild west restaurant concept and homestyle family values. They are here to share some real out of the “box” thinking!
Listen or watch as Austin explains:
- How the Beef-A-Roo restaurant concept comes turn-key in a shipping container with low investment and low overhead
- How to overcome the labor challenge with half the staff needed of a regular restaurant
- Why your restaurant concept needs multiple revenue streams and what these are
- Beef-A-Roo’s “exceptional service” training model
- Their proven guest loyalty program
- How to maintain quality and consistency as your brand grows
And of course, we discuss how they are dealing with today’s pressing labor, supply, and inflation issues.
Watch or listen to this episode and then go out there and Rock YOUR Restaurant!
Connect with our guest
The three costly mistakes you could unknowingly be making?
Find out in this FREE guide and restaurant assessment specifically designed to reveal the unexpected hurdles standing between you and exponential business growth.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Inspiring Head-Turning Menu Creativity
Culinary Trends & Chef Inspired Recipes - Learn More
Find Out How Much Your Business Is Due Back from the ERC Program
Set Up a Call with Karen the Owner of Verge Funding
Did You Know That 7 out of 10 Adults Dine Out To Celebrate Birthdays?
You Can Easily Capture This Lucrative Business!