Eric Cacciatore is the personality behind the wildly popular “Restaurant Unstoppable” Podcast.
By hosting influential chefs, restaurateurs and industry leaders, Eric is sharing the incredible experience and knowledge base of these leaders, while educating himself in all he needs to know to someday open his own restaurant. What a brilliant approach to getting into this business.
- To succeed, surround yourself with great people & great information and don’t mind who gets the credit.
- Learn from the successes & failures of those who came before you.
- The restaurant business demands our complete attention. Systems are “key” to enjoying this business and delivering amazing guest experiences, as every detail and every impression counts.
- Develop a “brand” that is an extension of “who you are” and hire people that are an extension of your ‘brand”.
- Dine out in your own restaurant often to see, feel & experience what the guest sees, feels & experiences.
- Know your ideal customer avatar and over-deliver to this customer.