In this episode of the Podcast, my friend Jaime Oikle of Running Restaurants and I are speaking to a restaurateur with the magic touch. Our guest is Nick Bogacz of Caliente Pizza & Draft House. Nick is building a successful restaurant empire with street smarts, gut instincts, proper systems and a flair for promotion.
Firstly, Nick will share his key learnings. Secondly, he will share his thoughts on running profitable restaurants during the Covid Crisis. I don’t know about you, but this pandemic continues to turn restaurant businesses upside down. That being said, you will be happy to know, he has some answers.
To be specific, Nick is going to share:
- How To Run a business, Not A Restaurant
- The Specific Systems Your Restaurant Needs Right Now
- How To Motivate,Train & Incentivize Your Staff To Perform And Build Your Business
- How To Implement Proper Cost Controls and Maximize Profits
- The Importance of Implementing Marketing Hooks That Set Your Restaurant Apart From The Competition
By sharing his wisdom with us, Nick is truly sharing the Secret Sauce as to how he made millions running profitable restaurants. Don’t miss it!
Now go out there and Rock Your Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!