I’m always impressed by visionary leaders who innovate and transform our industry.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with T.K. Pillan Founder and Executive Chairman of the largest, most influential vegan/vegetarian restaurant company in the U.S. His restaurants include Veggie Grill, Mas Veggies, and Stand Up Burgers. T.K.’s mission is to stop animal cruelty, end world hunger, and improve both the health of the planet and his guests.
I’ve always believed that a great restaurant website draws the customer in, giving them the sights, sounds, and smells of the experience before they even walk in the door. Whether you are plant-based or not, you will be amazed at how delicious their menu items look and how well they are featured. A photo is worth 1,000 words!
Listen to this episode as T.K. and I discuss:
- Why they focus on a plant-based approach
- The reaction and conversion of the public once they try the food and experience his concepts
- How menu items are designed for presentation, delicious flavor, and guest satisfaction
- R & D and the process they use to select and add new items to the menus
- Giving back to the community and environmental causes
- Labor challenges and best practices
And much more…
Innovation is alive and well in our business, and you never know where your next idea might lead.
Now go out there and ROCK Your Restaurant!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!