Restaurant Rockstars Episode 354
A Restaurateur’s Inspired Journey + A Happy Accident Gets Trademarked!
LISTEN HERE OR ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER
Prefer to watch the interview?
Click the video below.
Many of us have a dream to become a restaurateur.
For some of us that dream was fulfilled with a restaurant concept or location. For others, that dream multiplied from one restaurant to several. And for some…that dream is an inspiration just waiting to be realized!
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with chef and restaurateur Gregoire Jacquet. He is the founder of Gregoire, a passion project & “gourmet fast-casual” concept in the Bay area of San Francisco.
Listen as Gregoire tells us about his journey as a chef and restaurateur including:
- Growing up in France and how a passion for cooking led him to America.
- His early beginnings and learning the meaning of hospitality.
- The importance of building relationships with local quality suppliers
- How a failed cooking experiment led to his most popular dish that’s key to the success of his concept and franchise.
- The process to “trademark” and protect a unique signature menu item.
- Gregoire’s hiring, training, and onboarding approach.
- How he works “on” his business, so he no longer needs to work “In” it
And…his creative $10,000 incentive for referring a qualified operator to sign a Gregoire franchise agreement.
This episode is all about a restaurateur’s best practices that led to success.
Watch or listen, then go out there and Rock YOUR Restaurant!
Connect with our guest:
The three costly mistakes you could unknowingly be making?
Find out in this FREE guide and restaurant assessment specifically designed to reveal the unexpected hurdles standing between you and exponential business growth.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
For a limited time only, popmenu is offering our listeners $100 off your first month plus an unchanging lifetime rate.
Request a DEMO:
Find Out How Much Your Business Is Due Back from the ERC Program
Set Up a Call with Karen the Owner of Verge Funding